Can't change my header banner

Ask your general design questions here.

Moderators: not2foxie, bwayne, spherical

Aus

05 Mar 2017, 05:03 #1

I went to change the header banner in my forum,  went to Customised Skins/Edit HTML,  got the code from PB  to put in  but just got a 'PB Image can't be found' pic at the top.  Though maybe I'd put in the wrong PB code (IMG)  so tried direct code.   That didn't work.  Never had an issue doing it before.   Now I think I've totally stuffed it up.  Seems since Yuku did whatever it did a few weeks ago this happened so did something change?  http://psp4everyone.yuku.com/forums/113Help please. 

Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible that way!!

bwayne

05 Mar 2017, 12:30 #2

Aus....A lot of times, the PB images don't show up on my skins.....that has been a problem for over a year....So I uploaded mine to my Yuku galleries and use them from there......
come hang with us

Aus

06 Mar 2017, 02:54 #3

Yes  thinking I might have to do that.  Although I had no issues putting the Christmas and New Year banners up from PB.  Image

Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible that way!!