Changing skin

Design help for the old profiles
Sally

March 9th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Hi, i was going to change my profile skin and when i clicked on skins library, it came up blank. i tried a few times and i get a blank page.
at the top of the page has Yuku.admin.. strange
if this is suppose to be in another forum please move it. thanks

Arizona

March 9th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Hi Sally, thanks for the report. I'll have to get a developer to check that. I see it also. It seems to be on the old style profile skins library. It is still there but something is blocking it.

Sally

March 18th, 2013, 10:52 pm

I checked to see if i can change my skin and clicked on "skins library" and it still isn't working. i get a white page.

has this been looked into? if so is it being corrected? if its my fault somehow with my profile can it be looked into please?

spherical

March 19th, 2013, 7:28 am

Sally I just checked it with my profile and got into the skin library just fine. So if you still can not get in there could you try something for me please?
Can you click in this link and see if this gets you in there?http://sally.tinnitussupport92262.yuku. ... ns/library
Last edited by spherical on March 19th, 2013, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeckyBoop

March 19th, 2013, 8:49 am

Hi Sally, it is nothing you did wrong. The issue has been bugged up. Until it is corrected can you try going to your "Edit Customized Skins" area and see if that one opens for you. It should. Then if you can recall the library skin you wish, the name or the color etc, let me know I should have them all in my computer and I can import it for you. :)

BeckyBoop

March 19th, 2013, 8:50 am

Oops hahaha. This is Arizona. I have one old style id on my account to test with and this is it.
Last edited by BeckyBoop on March 19th, 2013, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sally

March 19th, 2013, 10:36 pm

spherical wrote:Sally I just checked it with my profile and got into the skin library just fine. So if you still can not get in there could you try something for me please?
Can you click in this link and see if this gets you in there?http://sally.tinnitussupport92262.yuku. ... ns/library
it took me to my profile page with the skin i downloaded today from another source. it did not "get me" to the skin library.

Sally

March 19th, 2013, 10:40 pm

BeckyBoop wrote:Hi Sally, it is nothing you did wrong. The issue has been bugged up. Until it is corrected can you try going to your "Edit Customized Skins" area and see if that one opens for you. It should. Then if you can recall the library skin you wish, the name or the color etc, let me know I should have them all in my computer and I can import it for you. :)
I want it for my profile skin if possible. its by You Arizona Imagebut i read somewhere that i can not have a skins banner in my profile. is that the case? if so then i'll just stick with what i have.i just wanted to let it be known that there is a "Bug" with applying skins for old profiles.
Hoppy Easter
by Arizona

BeckyBoop

March 19th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Hi Sally, now I'm confused. The Hoppy Easter skin is a new profile and a board skin in both board versions. But it was never in the old style. So do you have a new profile somewhere?

Sally

March 19th, 2013, 11:24 pm

BeckyBoop wrote:Hi Sally, now I'm confused. The Hoppy Easter skin is a new profile and a board skin in both board versions. But it was never in the old style. So do you have a new profile somewhere?
 I don't think i do. on my old profile page i have where it says "library skins" so i click on that and it brings me to a blank page. so if its not available for the old profiles then why is it there? Now I'm confused LOL