Confirming E-mail Address To Upload Images?

Design help for the new profiles
Dazzal

April 2nd, 2017, 4:59 pm

http://fridaynightlights.yuku.com/http: ... uku.com/My board and profile name above.I am trying to upload an image to my yuku album and it continues to ask me to verify my e-mail address.Why is this going on? Then, the resend my e-mail is not coming to my inbox, so I can verify it?Anyone else having this issue? I've never had this happen previously. Image

Friday Night Lights

usern1907

April 2nd, 2017, 11:44 pm

i've been having that too, i'm fairly new to this website and i find it so fucking hard to use??? that and the fact that i can't upload the avatars i would like. early 2000's forums :eyeroll:

Zandranna

April 3rd, 2017, 9:56 am

Have you tried your spam folder Daz?
New Forums @ Zan's Zone

usern1907

April 3rd, 2017, 12:30 pm

Personally if I may, when i do click on "confirming my e-mail", it says that i've already done it so i assume it's a yuku bug

Zandranna

April 3rd, 2017, 2:23 pm

This happened to me a long time back 1907, What cured mine was .......... When on the front page of my profile I clicked my avatar. That took me to a page to change my avatar. This it allowed me to do for some reason. Once I had uploaded that image, it then allowed me to go back into my gallery and upload images to normal folders.
Not saying that will cure your problem, but it might be worth a try.And watch your language sweetie, there are youngsters on this system along with the fact this is an official help board.
Last edited by Zandranna on April 3rd, 2017, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Forums @ Zan's Zone

Dazzal

April 4th, 2017, 3:47 am

Zandranna wrote:Have you tried your spam folder Daz?
It's not doing it now, Sandy. I was able to upload my image. Must have been a temporary bug.Thanks!

Friday Night Lights

Zandranna

April 4th, 2017, 11:56 am

Yeah, as I say for some reason it did that to me goodness knows how long ago. It's a very wierd glitch. I don't know how often it must happen because I don't load many images anymore on Yuku.
New Forums @ Zan's Zone