[Edited] Server Status Update December 3rd 2016

ChrisW

December 3rd, 2016, 5:52 pm

Hello everyone,
I'd like to start off the weekend with an update. The move to the new servers is not completely done at this time, mostly because we had delays due to issues with one of the profile servers.

Profile servers
All profile servers are up and stable. As you know, we had issues with one of them, causing login issues and white pages to members who were on that server. All is fixed and well here, and everyone should be able to log in and browse as usual.

C7
The C7 server is experiencing a  lag. You have seen posts disappearing. The cause was taken care of, but given the size of the lag, it will take a little while for it to disappear completely. The lag will become shorter and shorter until the server is caught up. Once that happens, you'll be seeing your posts again, as well as any changes that you might have made to the boards.

C17
C17 experienced issues during the migration. All C17 boards were restored from our most recent backups. This does mean, however, that some posts made in the hours before the crash will have gone missing. Sorry about this!

All other board servers
Everything is running and stable.

Help desk, emails
Please allow some extra time for replies to your tickets and emails. The help desks and email sections are backlogged due to the volume of requests. Replies to your tickets and emails should be caught up by the end of this weekend. After that, you may expect the usual fast responses.

Reporting of issues
If you see anything out of place, please do report it. We appreciate everyone's help in reporting any issues you experience during this server migration.

Up next
I will make an announcement soon about the immediate future. Please rest assured that our team will be working through the weekend to make sure you'll all be in your new home with the previously promised smooth and fast browsing experience as soon as possible.

Edited to add:
There appears to be some confusion about where your boards are located now since you are seeing the same old server numbers in the footer. At this time, whether you are on new servers or not, your board will still show the old sever number. All numbers will be updated once the move is completely finished.
The following server numbers have ALL boards in the new location: C2, C6, C10, C11, and C17. This does not mean that you can't be in the new location yet if your board shows a different number than the ones mentioned here. I just mentioned the numbers that have no more boards in the old location.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend!
Last edited by ChrisW on December 3rd, 2016, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

ThePhoenix61

December 3rd, 2016, 5:58 pm

Thank you  very much for this Chris :)

C17 does also seem to be lagging in some places. theaerie61.yuku.com is affected. Posts we made today are doing much the same as the ones on C7.
Last edited by ThePhoenix61 on December 3rd, 2016, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rosemary1947

December 3rd, 2016, 6:14 pm

Thank you, Chris. c7 seems to have caught up now.Image

celticrose121

December 3rd, 2016, 6:19 pm

Thank you thank you thank you. Our posts seem to have caught up over the past few days.
One Touch Of Nature Makes The World Kin - William Shakespeare Troilus and Cressida

LilBeau

December 3rd, 2016, 6:23 pm

Thank you, Chris!!!  Thank you!!!  It makes a world of sense now, knowing the move isn't complete.  It makes me breathe easier knowing this.  I am still missing days and such, but it seems to get better a little at a time.

we're c7

sea

December 3rd, 2016, 6:51 pm

Thank you Chris. We await any further updates.Image

MuddyWaters

December 3rd, 2016, 7:03 pm

I noticed the Photo Bucket images are not showing here......http://www.yuku.com/popular#87

Girl Gab

0 / 2222

Shooting Stars Saloon

0 / 2002

THE CUTTING BOARD

0 / 2403

The Hangout Zone

0 / 2216

♥♥Welcome Sunshine Hideout♥♥

2 / 2059

Joybeetroot

December 3rd, 2016, 8:09 pm

Thankyou Chris , we were on the old C11 and although a bit slow everything seems good now thank you all for all your hard work, hugs Joy x

TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton

December 3rd, 2016, 8:48 pm

Thank you ChrisW,There are a ton of members looking for you over at the other place where we were all communicating when Support went down.  Thought I'd let you know.  Seems many are having problems.So far, my only issues were the lost posts but I have that caught up and then the last two days, I notice that when I use my signature tags, they come and go.  One minute they are there and then the next thing, they show a small box and are blank.I've used them at my place and another community.http://shoebuttonsplace.yuku.com/directoryhttp://bamacreations.yuku.com/directory

ThePhoenix61

December 3rd, 2016, 8:56 pm

TheOneAndOnlyShoebutton wrote:Thank you ChrisW,There are a ton of members looking for you over at the other place where we were all communicating when Support went down.  Thought I'd let you know.  Seems many are having problems.So far, my only issues were the lost posts but I have that caught up and then the last two days, I notice that when I use my signature tags, they come and go.  One minute they are there and then the next thing, they show a small box and are blank.I've used them at my place and another community.http://shoebuttonsplace.yuku.com/directoryhttp://bamacreations.yuku.com/directory
I copied and pasted the update over there in it's own thread, including the edit.