Multiple profile accounts, please read here.

ChrisW

September 18th, 2015, 3:52 am

Update: All accounts have been adjusted now. The only accounts that will still experience trouble are accounts with more than 12 profiles. If you are the holder of such account, please submit a ticket.

Thanks

====================================

As you know, we recently increased the amount of profiles that supporter accounts can have.
Since the change, we've received a few reports of people not being able to log in. Everyone should be able to sign in with their default profile. However, if you once had a supporter account and your supporter expired, you may see the purchase page if you have more than one profile on your account.

What to do if you see the purchase page. Please read this carefully.

If you have an account that was registered before January 2010, then you created that account at a time when free accounts could have 5 profiles and paid accounts could have 10 profiles. If you created your account before January 2010 and you have 5 profiles or less on that account, then you are exempt from having to purchase supporter. This will be implemented tomorrow. (Friday). If you urgently need your 'other' profiles (before tomorrow) please submit a ticket. If you can wait until tomorrow, please just wait it out and you'll be able to access your profiles again at some point tomorrow.

If your accounts were merged due to migration from a platform other than ezboard, please submit a ticket.

If you created your account after January 2010 and you purchased supporter at some point but didn't renew it, then you will see the purchase screen when trying to switch to any of the additional profiles because you purchased supporter at a time when having additional profiles on an account was a supporter feature. In this case, you can either renew your supporter (and add even more profiles to your account), or you could request removal of some profiles and go with just one profile on your account. For profile removals, please submit a ticket.

Thanks
Last edited by ChrisW on September 19th, 2015, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

BabyPlease

September 18th, 2015, 12:32 pm

For some reason I can't even submit a ticket. I just want my beepers nic, help!!

ChrisW

September 18th, 2015, 2:09 pm

All set, I just replied to your ticket :)
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

Clanicki503

September 18th, 2015, 3:35 pm

I read your confusing statement regarding changes to the multiple profiles. I had been nicki503 on ezboard and on this board since the get-go.
I had set up 3 other profiles to use when our Clayboard was doing April Fools Day jokes. I want to delete all my profiles EXCEPT nicki503 but I can's seem to get in to do that. The ones to delete are clanicki503, MasterWoody, and Claytheenia - again keeping nicki503.Every time I sign into The Clayboard it is defaulting to clanicki503, which is not my main profile name, which is again, nicki503. As far as I know my yuku supporter has not expired. In fact, I thought it was set up as an auto pay at renewal time. I am a moderator on The Clayboard and I need to get into into but I can't. I can't even get yuku to go to nicki503 from the clanicki503 profile page.
This needs to be fixed, not only for me for others on our board that are having this same problem Please help.
ETA - just submitted a ticket too.
Last edited by Clanicki503 on September 18th, 2015, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ballsmyberries

September 18th, 2015, 4:10 pm

I've only created one profile all these while. Out of the blue, my nick includes the befreeforum thing at the back. How do I restore my nick to my original nick without the befreeforum?

ChrisW

September 18th, 2015, 5:20 pm

ballsmyberries wrote:I've only created one profile all these while. Out of the blue, my nick includes the befreeforum thing at the back. How do I restore my nick to my original nick without the befreeforum?
Your situation is a bit more complicated than the others. Would you like me to remove the befreeforums profile so that you just have your regular one?

Arizona

September 18th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Niki - I've replied to your ticket.

Balls - do you wish to have that second id removed from your account? It is from a board you were a member of at Forumer.

Dizpins Bev

September 18th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Will someone please change mine to poohandtiggertoo and delete Dizpins Bev.

Thanks for your help.

Cactus Crew

September 18th, 2015, 8:51 pm

I post on a board that I have posted on forever (years).  This morning screen is totally new and has a sign in name that have I not used in 7 years.  I contacted the OWNER who pays for the forum; I'm just a poster.  When I open my link all I get is same old account.  I WANT MY USER PAGER.  I contacted the owner of the board and she says it is fine and is working so obviously it is JUST MY LOGIN - NOT THE FORUM. 
I have probably been on Yuku for 8 + years and if I can not get on I will dump it and tell the remaining few people on that forum to move to facebook and believe me the owner of the forum would be very happy to get rid  of Yuku. 

Cactus Crew

September 18th, 2015, 8:56 pm

For some reason Cactus Crew is now my name.  I used that 8 years ago.  My current account is CCJS  on http://bassetrus34529.yuku.com.
I  get emails telling me someone has posted and the forum own who I emailed said it worked.  I won't the sign-in I have had for the last 7 or 8 years.   I am ccjs.