Please help save our forum

Moderators: not2foxie, bwayne, spherical

toastus

09 Mar 2016, 18:49 #1

Hi,

I am a longtime user of herbs.mxf.yuku.com, and our board has become a ghost town. One of our two administrators has passed away, and the other has gone AWOL after losing his password. We have a few moderators but the forum is in extreme disarray and needs administrators to clean up the forum sections.

It used to be a thriving center of research.
I do not want to see the place disappear.

There is no one with admin privileges in the group. Can someone make my account an administrator of the group so I can help make the forum a useful place again?

We would really appreciate it.
- Toastus

sativa

09 Mar 2016, 18:58 #2

Hi,

I am a longterm user on nature's herb yuku forum and can confirm that the user "Maggy" has passed away. The other admin user "69ron" is unable to login!

Yuku support - please help!

ChrisW

09 Mar 2016, 19:16 #3

Hi there,

Can you ask the admin to submit a ticket please?
Here is a link to the help desk:
http://help.yuku.com/support/tickets/new

We can help with the login and give full admin privileges, this admin will then be able to promote others to admin.
Our support avenues are the support forum here and our desk which can be reached by sending an email to [email protected]
Please do not request support via private message. Thanks

timedialation

04 Jun 2016, 14:48 #4

Hey. Not on the admin front, but you just gained one more member. I'm really interested in pharmacology, especially as relating to novel, plant based substances. I'm a fan of the work you, Hendrix and 69ron do.

ChrisW

05 Jun 2016, 03:34 #5

Hi there,

I think you meant to post this at http://herbs.mxf.yuku.com/ :)
Our support avenues are the support forum here and our desk which can be reached by sending an email to [email protected]
Please do not request support via private message. Thanks