RD Skin Sharing Board links

Help for the new UI boards.
Arizona

February 5th, 2013, 9:19 pm

Hi, if you have a board or a section of your board that you use for skin design and would like to share that with others, please leave your link in this thread. :)
Last edited by Arizona on February 15th, 2014, 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bwayne

February 5th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Well....I just happen to have one....LOL.  Thanks for letting us do this Zona.

http://theskinshack.yuku.com

These are all RD skins and have no restrictions.  You may alter them in any way you choose.
Last edited by bwayne on May 13th, 2013, 5:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
come hang with us

spherical

February 7th, 2013, 1:51 am

Thanks Zona Image

A fairly new board but all set up to Share Skins and more .......

Jane721

February 15th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Slowly building up a selection of skins..open to all!

PommielvrJen

February 15th, 2013, 10:49 pm

We offer new skin requests every other week and have special featuers on occassion. We also offer Welcome and Welcome To My Profile skins on all of the skins we do or have done in the past as well as misc. skins from all of our past offers.  When we have our offers open you can request what you would like on the tag so you can customize each board if you prefer.  Love to have you there if you are a group owner or admin.
Thanks,
Jennifer

spherical

February 19th, 2013, 10:03 am

Jennifer thanks for wanting to share your skins too but I noticed your board is MBA so maybe make a part open to the public so members can see what it's all about. :)

LindaM

February 22nd, 2013, 6:07 am

We are happy to help and assist with all the goodies you need to run your Groups/Forums as well as a big variety of Skin Shares ... everyone welcome!
The Managers Hide Out
http://tmho.yuku.com/directory
Linda
xxx

spherical

April 25th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Hello everyone :)
Bwayne and I have been busy creating new boards just for the Responsive Design skins and I have been busy all day organising my board and uploading, sorting out as much as I could. Still have a few more things I want to do but I'm happy enough with it to open it up for you all to see :).
I was waiting on Bwayne so we could announce the new boards together but with the time difference it is a bit hard to do lol.
My new board can be found at - Image

bwayne

April 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

LOL....night and day with us Martha.....but you can see my new board at: 

And as Spherical mentioned, there is still a lot of work to be done.....such as transferring some codes from the old site which is now closed and only being used as my work site. 
Last edited by bwayne on April 25th, 2013, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
come hang with us