Timed Out Msg's!!

JennyAnn46

April 19th, 2017, 8:26 am

Despite being assured it was all fixed 2 days ago we are still getting these Timed Out msg's with a variety of numbers attached. I post in 2 groups every day and it's taking twice as long to do so.How much longer is it going to be before it's fixed - I keep reading in other replies that it will be sorted in so many hours - this was yesterday! Not so!

JigsawQueen1

April 19th, 2017, 11:02 am

I've had the same problem for 4 days now and today it's even worse than it has been. I know you will be doing your best to resolve the problems but it's driving everyone mad at the moment.This is my grouphttp://treasuredmoments.yuku.com/Babs

ChrisW

April 19th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Thanks for the reports, girls. I'm hoping to get an update soon, and then I'll be back to post it.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

JigsawQueen1

April 21st, 2017, 11:29 am

It's much better for me today, I havn't seen the dreaded message at all and I can now post tags again direct from my albums instead of having to do it from PB. There is one thing that is happening for me and I don't know if it's a Yuku thing or my computer, but when I open a thread, as I scroll down, all the menu buttons at the top open up for a few seconds and then disappear.

Taffy

April 21st, 2017, 11:41 am

It's taken almost 3 minutes for it to let me type anything.I'm also getting the menu buttons opening on 3 groups.Everyone on oldfartsandsweettarts complaining of 208 error - timed out due to serverJust wondering if this is Yuku's way of committing suicide?Taffy

ChrisW

April 21st, 2017, 5:16 pm

The time-out errors should be gone now. There were some glitches overnight while adjustments were being made to the severs.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~