why is my group so slow??

lovin

May 9th, 2017, 4:53 pm

We are running on empty in my group--you can't post because it is too slow and then you end up getting the darn error page again
If you want to live a successful life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.~Albert Einstein~

ChrisW

May 9th, 2017, 6:45 pm

Hmm that does load very slow for me. I've just sent a message to the technical team to take a look for you.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

lovin

May 10th, 2017, 12:12 am

Thanks Chris--also all my groups I have are gone from the left side on my profile page..where did they go??
If you want to live a successful life, tie it to a goal, not people or things.~Albert Einstein~

Black Blade

May 10th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Mine is still extremely slow to load and post.

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousmetal ... /directory

ChrisW

May 10th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Can you try now please? It should be back up to speed.
"One can see clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"~~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry~~

lovin

May 12th, 2017, 11:53 am

I can't find where my avatar goes now and my activities keep popping up messing so I can't see which groups I am in---yikes

ChrisW

May 12th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Your avatar is there. Click the broken image and you'll see it.

lovin

May 13th, 2017, 12:09 pm

My signature tag refuses to change for me---and how do I get my Activities back in my profile--it comes back out of no where and then leaves again

ChrisW

May 15th, 2017, 1:10 am

I replied to you in your other topic.

Angel or AngelBear7042

May 18th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Mail news to fixed site running slow a lot of errors saying now available error 503 or hic cip be back soon or am I robot what next?To whom it may concern  Mail does not always work some mail some I do not and there is still 5 piece of mail in the mail site.  The system has run slow with an error saying server not available or hic cup will back or NEWEST one am I robut prove I am not another time waste so I can not post any post what is going with site please this site answer the post no delete the post as you have done
Thank you for your time and attention. Please try to fix this site or find someone who can help to solve the mystery of why things do not work here.
Sincerely,
Angel or AngelBear7042